Servings: 8 cups
Did you know about 90 million chicken wings are consumed on Super Bowl Sunday? 90 million! To be perfectly honest, I never really cared much for the bird wing. I mean, if we’re going to rid the poor things of their wings, we better just enjoy the sum of its parts. No? Not to mention, the bird wing is small. The bird wing has tons of bones and skin. The bird wing, when you finally get to the meat of it, well, it doesn’t really give you much meat at all. But, don’t take me for a fool. I know what’s delicious about buffalo chicken wings. It’s those saucy, spicy, blue cheesy bites. But, why limit ourselves to the few nibbles of a wing? If you really want to enjoy those saucy, spicy, blue cheesy moments, make this Deliciously Hot Buffalo Chicken Dip. Turn nibbles into mouthfuls. Do it!
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 carrots, diced
- 4 celery ribs, diced
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1 rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese
(1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
(2) Sauté carrots & celery until slightly softened, but don’t totally rid it of all “crunch.”
(3) Add the cream cheese and melt until smooth.
(4) Turn heat off and incorporate wing sauce, ranch dressing, and shredded chicken.
(5) Mix well.
(6) Transfer to serving dish.
(7) Sprinkle with blue cheese.
(8) Bake until bubbly and warm throughout.
(9) Eat with crackers & veggies!